SUCCESS HAPPENS HERE
Situated at the intersection of Sydney’s academic, cultural and technology precincts, International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney) affords delegates, exhibitors and visitors convenient access to Australia’s most cosmopolitan city. The emerging financial, dining and retail precinct of Barangaroo is nearby; there are numerous galleries, theatres and concert halls within easy reach; and the bustling city centre is only a short walk away.
Managed by a uniquely talented team, ICC Sydney is well placed to deliver extraordinary experiences every time. Whether you are organising a convention for thousands or a more intimate corporate event, our team will go out of their way to deliver a truly memorable event.
But ICC Sydney is more than a landmark venue. ICC Sydney functions as an incubator for ideas, a champion of change and an advocate for community. Through our Legacy Program, we give clients the opportunity to contribute to the city’s cultural capital—and advance the social and sustainability objectives of their events—in real and meaningful ways.
One venue, three exceptional buildings. Head to our Venue Information page for accessibility, conditions of entry, entrance and venue levels, FAQ’s and more.
Meet our extraordinary senior management team at ICC Sydney.
International Convention Centre Sydney has partnerships with a range of remarkable companies, contributing to our success and why we are more than a venue.
Our Annual Reports showcase ICC Sydney’s performance over the years and our commitment to the community.
We are proud to present our Reconciliation Action Plan, celebrating and acknowledging the cultures and heritage of Australia’s First Peoples.
ICC Sydney fact sheets contain downloadable information on our venue in various languages – English, Simplified Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Both inside and throughout the public areas, ICC Sydney is home to a superb collection of Australian art.
ICC Sydney is proud to tell the story of our rich and vibrant community through First Nations art.
AWARDS & CREDENTIALS
ABOUT ICC SYDNEY
One venue. Three exceptional buildings. ICC Sydney comprises a Convention Centre, Exhibition Centre and ICC Sydney Theatre – all state-of-the-art structures designed to house everything from rock concerts to global summits where world leaders can connect and shape the future. Situated at the intersection of Sydney’s academic, cultural and technology precincts, ICC Sydney affords delegates, exhibitors and visitors convenient access to Australia’s most cosmopolitan city.
WORLD CLASS CONVENTIONS
- 2400sqm of multipurpose event space which can be used for exhibitions, adding to an additional 32,600sqm in the exhibition halls = 35,000sqm.
- World class dining across diverse banqueting choices.
- Speakers Preparation Centre equipped with best in class ICT infrastructure and rehearsal rooms.
- Backstage areas for speakers and performers
- Business suites feature dedicated support services.
- Digital Media Suite providing full service editing and media creation support.
- Direct access from the upper halls to the 5000sqm open-air event deck featuring an outdoor lounge and bar area. Sydney skyline views across Tumbalong Park.
- Purpose-built registration and ticketing areas for each hall.
- Generous loading dock areas capable of accepting multiple semi-trailer vehicles.
- 9m x 9m rigging grid with a 2.5 tonne point load capacity.
- Fully interconnecting services within the exhibition floor for power, data, water and waste provides for flexible access.
- Digital signage throughout the venue and precinct.
- 20kPa floor loading.
- Maximum capacity for 9000 guests when the theatre floor is in general admission mode.
- Sophisticated reception rooms and foyers available for corporate events and entertaining.
- Ultramodern design and audiovisual technology.
- Back of house facilities, including 2 chorus rooms, 8 dressing rooms and a green room.
Situated right in the heart of Sydney, the CBD and financial districts are just a stone’s throw away to the east. South of the venue you’ll find a thriving tech precinct and university campuses. The area directly surrounding ICC Sydney has been beautifully revamped. Green parkland sits beside bars and restaurants, and retail stores and luxury apartments nestle up to opulent hotels. This is everything Sydney’s CBD has to offer, all in one thriving enclave.
The revitalisation of Darling Harbour includes a new 590-room luxury hotel, Sofitel Darling Harbour, modern residential and commercial developments and a new pedestrian boulevard connecting the waterfront back to Central Station.
After a concert, conference or exhibition, visitors will be able to stroll through the re-imagined Tumbalong Park or back to the lights and activity of Sydney’s laneways, discussing their incredible experience at ICC Sydney.