Operating conditions at ICC Sydney changed from Monday, 08 November 2021.
Events can now proceed according to the one person per two square metres rule with no maximum capacity in the Convention and Exhibition Centres.
With the exception of our theatres, which can operate at 100% capacity, all indoor and outdoor events can operate at one person per two square metres.
Other operating conditions include:
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone over 12 years of age in indoor public spaces, except when eating and drinking.
- ICC Sydney’s front of house team members will wear masks in indoor public spaces.
- Proof of full vaccination is a condition of entry for everyone over 16 years of age entering ICC Sydney.
- Children under 16 years of age attending an event must be accompanied by a household member who is fully vaccinated.
- Drinking and eating while standing are permitted both in indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Dance floors are permitted at events.
- Only performers are permitted to sing at events at this stage.
The Service NSW app can now show proof of vaccination when checking in using the NSW Government QR code. Vaccination certificates can also be stored in either the Medicare Express, MyGov, Apple Wallet or Google Pay mobile phone apps.
Visitors are encouraged to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the event to complete the check in process.
Please refer to ICC Sydney’s EventSafe Operating Guide, which integrates NSW Government health regulations and parent group ASM Global’s rigorous Venue Shield program which have both been further updated. ICC Sydney’s Conditions of Entry have also been updated for your reference.