Have you got a General Admission Floor Ticket (GA) to see your favourite band/artist?
If you don’t see a door number on your ticket, it’s because GA patrons will enter the Theatre via the GA Entry on the western end of Moriarty Walk closest to Darling Drive.
If you plan on queuing early on the day, we’ve got a few handy tips for you:
- Ensure you are well rested the night before the event.
- Prepare for weather conditions so as not to shock your body from the elements.
- Stay hydrated (eat a good meal and drink plenty of water).
- Make yourself comfortable once lined up by sitting down and relaxing.
And don’t forget:
- GA patrons must enter through the Western end of Moriarty Walk; the entrance is adjacent to Darling Drive
- No bags/backpacks larger than an A4 sheet of paper will be permitted into the venue.
- The Cloak Room is located on Moriarty Walk.
- No Backpacks are permitted on to the GA Floor.
- Sharp or dangerous objects (studded belts, jackets, chains etc.) will not be permitted into the venue.
- Food, Bottles, Cans and Alcohol will not be permitted into the venue.
- No professional cameras (i.e. cameras with a detachable lens) or video recorders will be permitted.
Please note that GA patrons are not permitted to line up at the venue before 10am on the day of the event.